- SKU: #8981697
Spending the night in the backcountry just got easier with the help of the Toad&Co® Debug Bushwhack Pants.
Regular fit is a casual, relaxed fit with comfortable range of motion.
Octene Stretch fabric:
• Organic cotton and Tencel® slub weave.
• Stretch blend improves mobility.
• Soft, lightweight wash creates an ultra-soft feel.
Insect Shield® treatment:
• Specialized treatment is bound to the fabric fibers for high insect repellency.
• Fiber-bonded design reduces transfer to skin.
• Permethrin-based finish is designed to be invisible and odorless.
• Treatment lasts through 70 washes.
• Designed to repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, midges, and no-see-ums.
Zip fly with button closure.
Front side pockets.
Rear pockets with hidden zipper.
72% organic cotton, 26% Tencel, 2% spandex.
Machine wash, tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 30 in
- Outseam: 41 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 8 in
Toad&Co Debug Bushwhack Pants OAVCCKI