- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit
- - Heavy-duty, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
Derek Lam's jacket is inspired by the formal riding gear worn by a young Elizabeth Taylor in the 1944 movie, National Velvet. Tailored from a thick wool and cashmere-blend, it will keep you warm even if you're only wearing light layers underneath. This piece is paneled with plush beige shearling and tan suede.
Shown here with: Antonio Berardi Pants, Goldsign Top, Marni Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Ankle boots, Dinosaur Designs Earrings.
- - Navy wool and cashmere-blend felt, beige shearling, tan suede
- - Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- - 90% wool, 10% cashmere; trim: 100% leather (Calf); lining: 52% viscose, 48% cotton
- - Specialist clean
- - Made in Italy
Derek Lam Shearling and suede-paneled wool-blend felt jacket - Womens Jackets 1085203